Take a Step in the Right Direction
Thinking of lacing up your shoes and getting into running? We’d love to help! We are the running experts, and know that a good run can benefit anyone. If you’re just getting started, we’ve got a plethora of resources to help you out.
Ways to get started:
- Check out our Run Academies. These are a great way to learn from experts. Try our Learn to Run clinic.
- Join us for a free Run Club! There are groups of all different skill level, from walkers, to walk/run groups to runners. Come try a group!
- Before anything, get a pair of shoes that fit and feels good. Your body will thank you!
- Find time in your routine to dedicate to running and set a goal. If you like a pre-work sweat session, try running before you head to the office. Like a pick me up before your evening activities? Try an early evening run. Whenever it is, schedule it in—that’s how you’ll make it happen.
- Pick a race to train for. You might not care about your time, but picking a date will help you stick to your training schedule. Set a goal and make it happen!